This site is devoted to information for the Minecraft server DizzyCraft.
We have pages with help on all the different commands and abilities that are provided in the game.
DizzyCraft is a Bukkit server, we currently support Minecraft v1.7.4
If this address has a problem try the ip address below it.
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address
22.214.171.124:7114 pw: 8mcraft8
Sometimes the domain address for DizzyCraft will have resolving issues.
Instead of using server.dizzycraft.com try the ip address 126.96.36.199
If the server is up the ip address is a direct link to it.
Hey all I went through all the commands today and updated them on the website.
You should check out:
ImOnAHorse Commands – Has links to the crafting recipes for the saddle and horse armors.
MobHunting Commands – Has info on how to look up stats without going to the leaderboards.
Jail Commands – There are a couple new commands.
DizzyCraft is now updated to 1.7.2 and we have removed the whitelist.
Hey guys we are running DizzyCraft in vanilla mode right now, that is without plugins or anything extra. It looks like it could be another month before we get a bukkit out we can use.
I’m going to run this with a whitelist also, we will have no protection for anything or ways to track griefing.
So if you are someone we all know and trust we’ll add you to the list, just post here in this forum thread:
Looks like 1.7 will be out by this Friday, I wanted to tell everyone what is planned from that time on.
First we will have to wait for Bukkit to update, with this extensive an update I believe it could be a week or two. After Bukkit updates we will have to wait for our plugins to get updated, most will probably work as is, but I’m sure there will be some with problems.
As for the Bukkit update, I gets lots of players that will say “These guys on this server updated, why haven’t you?”. There are lots of servers that don’t use plugins so they will update right off. Then there are servers that will use the very first Bukkit update that comes out, which is usually a dev version that is a little unstable. Most times I wait for a Bukkit beta build, unless the dev version looks real good. The only time I use a dev version is after there has been a beta build of that version. Usually devs after a beta build are just tweaks to the beta build.
Now as for our plans after we get a stable Bukkit build and our plugins are looking good.
1. We are definitely resetting the map this time, there are way too many changes to map generation, and almost twice as many biomes.
2. I plan to move all player files from the old map to this new map, that means that anything in your inventory will be moved with them.
Note: You never know if they changed something in the player files, lets hope they work ok with the new map.
3. Your Skills will move also, unless you request to have them reset.
4. Your money will not be cleared either.
5. All ranks will remain the same, if your a Noble you stay a Noble.
6. I don’t think horses will copy over, so if you have any armor or saddles on them you might want to cram it into your inventory.
7. Also, don’t trust the ender chests for storage either.
8. I will help all current town owners to reclaim their town.
9. I’m still thinking of keeping towns limited, but have thought about doing either a lottery or contest to win a town slot every couple weeks.
Note: That is just an idea, not solid yet.
I hope this answers a lot of questions, I’ll be posting this in the forums too, so reply back if you have any questions I didn’t answer.
Have a happy Halloween everyone,